/Calcium carbonate/


Calcium is an important mineral that plays a crucial role in the body. It is necessary to build and maintain healthy bones and teeth, but calcium is also important for the functioning of the muscles and nervous system. Unfortunately, many people can be deficient in calcium, which can lead to a number of health problems.



Calcium is necessary for a wide range of functions in the body. It is an important component of bones and teeth, where it helps maintain their strength and density. Calcium is also crucial for the function of the muscular and nervous systems, where it helps transmit signals and strengthen muscle contractions.

How much Calcium should you eat in a day?

The recommended daily amount of calcium varies depending on age and gender.

Men: 800 mg/day
Women: 800 mg/day

People over 70: 800-1000 mg/day

Vulnerable groups of Calcium deficiency

Individuals at greater risk of calcium deficiency may include:

Older adults, especially women after menopause
People with lactose intolerance
People with certain medical conditions, such as inflammatory bowel disease.

Signs of Calcium deficiency

Lack of calcium can lead to a range of health issues, such as:

Muscle weakness
Decreased appetite

Need some milk?

Calcium is actually the most abundant mineral in the body. Approx. 99% of the body's calcium is found in bones and teeth, while the remaining 1% helps regulate the functions of muscles, nerves and blood vessels.